1) Prop. Noun. - A character from the game Diablo II who cons the player into buying goods at a high price which in reality are of little value.
• Based on the personality and attitude of the Diablo II character mentioned above, a number of words/terms are rising in use among gamers, explained below:
2) Verb. - To 'gheed' or to be 'gheeding' is to have a fit or to hold discontent about something or someone.
3) Interj. - to express mild surprise, delight, dissatisfaction, or annoyance. Replaces the term 'Geez'.
4) Adjec. - (gheedISH). causing one to have the idea or impression that something or someone is of questionable, dishonest, or dangerous character or condition.
1) In a sly tone: "Good day to you partner! I'm Gheed and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp.."
2) a - I'm gheeding hard about not winning that Ebay auction!
b - Matt will gheed when he sees you with Lucy..
3) Multiple usage:
a - Ahh Gheed.. the Red Socks lost AGAIN!!*
b - haha gheed! I'm loling so hard at that guy's face!
c - Gheed Chris.. did you need to put vinegar on it?
4) a - No offence, but your brother is a little gheedish.. I caught him checking out my mom..
b - That cheeky store clerk is trying to sell me a gheedish shirt saying it's not a knock off!
* It should be noted that 'gheed' following an 'ah' is usually pronounced long, ie - 'Ahhh gheeeeeed!'