A 4-person, trump-based card game primarily played on Midwestern college campuses involving a 24-card deck and many beers. Taking three or four tricks (out of five) scores one point; taking five tricks scores two points; scoring ten points wins the game.
To deny the calling team at least three tricks, therefore causing shame and humiliation.
1. I skipped my 8 o'clock because the Euchre tournament lasted all night.
2. To partner:
Why the fuck did you call clubs trump when you had none in your hand?
Acronym (of military origin) for "Head Mother Fucker What's In Charge" or "Head Military Figure What's In Charge"; i.e. The Boss Man, Mack Daddy
Mr. Burns is the HMFWIC of this operation, bitch! (Did you like the gratuitous "bitch"?)
1. n. mashed potatoes
2. v. to hit forcefully, smash
3. v. to extract maltose from grain in preparation for making beer
4. v. to engage in sexual foreplay or heavy petting (used on college campuses throughout the US)
1. Love that garlic mash!
2. I mashed my balls on the diving board when I slipped.
3. I prefer mashing to using malt extract when I make my homebrew.
4. After you left the party, I ended up mashing with that chick from my Chemistry class.
1. The boss, head honcho.
1. Steve Ballmer is now the Mack Daddy of Microsoft.
2. Steve Ballmer is now the Mack Daddy of Microsoft's shitty products.