Also spelled imitazn
1. A foreign adaptation of a certain aspect of any (generally east) Asian culture. Implies that the adaptation is ersatz and implemented only to take advantage of trends.
2. A person not of Asian descent who takes part in Asian cultural trends popular outside of Asia.
3. a) Somone who is from, or is a descendent of a person from, a region that is geographically Asian, but who would generally not be considered "Asian"
b) Somone whose ethnicity is ambiguous, but who insists that they are Asian.
1. That karate place is clearly an imitasian.
2. Poseur: Check out my new tatoo! It means "Good luck" in Chinese.
Asian Friend: Haha, no it doesn't, it says "I'm a douche bag," you imitasian.
3. Um, yea, Kazakhastanis don't count, my imitasian friend.