People who post a crap load of images of themselves online and say that they're ugly, so that they're friends can tell them otherwise. Most of these camera whores consist of overly concerned teenage girls who shamelessly spam edited pictures of themselves on several different social networking sites, most commonly Facebook. These girls practically live off of the responses they get from comments, always thriving on comments such as "NO, NO YOU'RE NOT UGLY DON'T SAY THAT" or "girl, u better not say ur ugly, ur gorgeousssss. :) "
Differentiating a picture that was created by a Camera whore:
- Taken in front of a mirror with a cellphone or camera in hand.
- Taken from weird angles.
- Are edited by usage of color, captions, stickers, etc.
- Some girls duck face or peace sign.
- Contained in an album where thousands of other pictures of themselves doing the same thing, in the same location are found.
- (for guys) Usually stand showing off their muscles that are somewhat nonexistent unless they're flexing.
It's self explanatory, yes. I mean, if you think you're ugly, then you shouldn't be posting a bunch of pictures of yourself, just like a camwhore.
Camera whoring-girl: *taking pictures of myself, duck sign, peace sign, everything*
*typing on the computer* "I LOOK SO UGLY IN THIS PICTURE! PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT MY UGLINESS!"
Camera whoring-girl Now everyone will say nice things about me and tell me that I'm pretty!!!one!1111eleven!!eleventy-one!! <33333