A game of Go that usually entails one (or most certainly more) of the following occurrences but more often proceeds exactly in the following manner:
1. A blatant mistake in fuseki
2. The early death of a corner group, which could be the result of aforementioned mistake in fuseki
3. An unnecessary fight that breaks out in an attempt to compensate for dead group
4. Assuredly some more sloppy death
5. The mistake in yose that results in a 50 point swing.
Additionally, if said game is unfolding online, the boisterous observers often word vomit such classics as: "Kooooo" "Kbitz" "Maynerd" "Honinboooo" "Shusakuuuu"
Dude, I just played the sloppiest, most heinous, vomit-inducing maynerd of my life last night; it was dog trash.