Verb: To Loaf-- Colloquial form of language expressing the observation of someone else’s or one’s own flatulence and or incontinence. The release of gaseous fecal odors.
Noun: Loaf-- Gaseous Fecal Odor
Adjective: Loafy-- Smelling like gaseous fecal odor
Position of entitlement: Dr. Loafenstein, The Loafman
1. My Mom loafed in the kitchen and I lost my appetite.
2. Oh shit!! Jack loafed on my dinner.
3. Oh No… August loafed on his date.
4. Wow, I ate all that spaghetti and have been baking loaf all night.
5. It smelt terrible, she loafed in the shower!!!!
1. Aww sick, did you smell that loaf?
2. Who’s making hot loaf?
3. Hey honey are you making hot loaf again?
1. She smelt really loafy after all of that hibachi.
2. I was feeling very loafy so I had to sleep in the bathroom.
Position of entitlement:
1. Damn Dr. Loafenstein, what did you eat?
2. They call me the Loafman.
3. Some call me the Loafman Jr.
4. Loafin like my Daddy.