1. A combination of the word "twat
" and "boggle", so in literal meaning, a game about/with twat(s).
2. As Kenny would say, "playing with a woman's 'area'" (*Kenny in tourettes guy
voice* FUCK LENT!)
3. Commonly used as another term to "finger" a girl(see above, for more user-friendly definition). A close cousin to coggle
, although almost opposite in meaning.
4. Commonly conjugated in spanish for "spanglish" users' humor and/or for random comic relief.
ex: Twoggliendo and Twogglemente
or for randomness the following, although not limited to, will apply: Twogglemuffin(particularly effective in creating many a "WTF-face"), Twogglecheese, etc.
used in a sentence: "¡Twoggliendo con mis codos!"
roughly translated: "Twoggling with my elbows!" or "Elbow twoggling!"
1. Kid: "It's Twoggle!"
Kid: "Mom, can i please get it?"
Mom: "No way! It's $21.99!"
Karen: "Don't say that, remember, you gave up cursing for Lent!"
Kenny: "Aww, Christ! that doesn't count!"
*Karen gives evil eye*
Kenny: "I mean..uhh, that doesn't count, does it?"
3. Kenny: "You'd twoggle that?!"
Trevor: "'Twat did you say?"
Kenny: "She's nasty! Aww, oh well, we'll finger it out later.."
4. Kenny: "¡Twoggliendo con mis codos!"
Mrs. Amaya: "What?"
Kenny: "Ahh, Christ! I mean, umm nothing"
Mrs. Amaya "Don't use spanglish, Kenny! Now, can i finish teaching you to Salsa dance?"