Noun: (i) A dupe who falls hook, bobber and pole for the paradoxical utterances of George W. Bush; (ii) a person who blindly and unhestitatingly accepts political and moral "truths" as concocted and served up by the Bush Administration; (iii) one who appreciates warmongers and is willing to facilitate WWIII.
1. The United States should get out of the United Nations, and our highest national priority is enforcing U.N. resolutions against Iraq.
2. Jesus loves Bush and his -bots, but hates homosexuals and the Clintons.
3. Saddam was a good guy when Reagan armed him, a bad guy when Bush's daddy made war on him, a good guy when Cheney did business with him, and a bad guy when Bush decided to fulfill the neocons' wet-dream of taking over Iraq.
4. The best way to improve military morale is to praise the troops in speeches, while slashing veterans' benefits and combat pay.
5. A good way to fight terrorism is to belittle our long-time allies, then demand their cooperation and money.
6. A good way to make our country "strong" is to bankrupt it and weaken the middle class.
Bush: Let's clone up some more bushbots!
Bushbot: But cloning is immoral.
Bushbot: Oh, I see your point.