2. the art of producing illusions as entertainment by the use of sleight of hand, deceptive devices, etc.;
legerdemain; conjuring: to pull a rabbit out of a hat by magic.
3. the art of producing a desired effect or result through the use of incantation or various other
techniques that presumably assure human control of supernatural agencies or the forces of nature.
Compare contagious magic, imitative magic, sympathetic magic.
4. the use of this art: Magic, it was believed, could drive illness from the body.
5. the effects produced: the magic of recovery.
6. power or influence exerted through this art: a wizard of great magic.
7. employed in magic: magic spells; magic dances; magic rites.
8. mysteriously enchanting; magical: magic beauty.
9. of, pertaining to, or due to magic.
10. producing the effects of magic; magical: a magic touch.
11. A guy every woman wants; he just got it the Magic.
12. Someone who rule at life.
Jackie: Give him a call right now and tell him you miss him. Not everyday you meet a guy who has the Magic.
See 11. A guy every woman wants; he just got it the Magic.