1. n. Superior embroidery or screenprinting. 2. n. The feeling one experiences when in the presence of superior embroidery or screenprinting. 3. adj. A word used to describe superior embroidery or screen-printing.
1. Your shirt's azca looks awesome!
2. I'm so azca when I wear my personalized work uniform.
3. Dude, your company logo is so azca on that shirt!
when someone turns in a song on your behalf at a karaoke bar, without either your consent or knowledge of the song choice
STEPHANIE: Let's scaraoke tonight.
RUSS: Okay, I'll turn in a song for you, and you turn one in for me.
STEPHANIE: Sounds good. Just no Lady Gaga, okay?
RUSS: As long as you don't do Michael Bolton for me?
the distortion of words with the prefix "man-" to denote and often demean something inherent to masculine subculture (root: man + vernacular).
TREVOR: My manpanion and I totally went to get manscaped this afternoon. What a great day!
BRANDON: Indeed. Is there any manacular to describe the feeling?
TREVOR: Um . . . How 'bout mantastic?!
BRANDON: Brilliant! And, ironically, totally emasculating!
1. to buy chicken McNuggets from McDonald's in increments of 50 during their ongoing 50-McNuggets-for-$10 Friday through Sunday sale. 2. to be cheered up by the thought that such a purchase can be made.
1. RUSS: Dude, it's totally Friday.
NATHAN: Time to nugget up!
2. RUSS: Man, have I had a terrible week.
NATHAN: Nugget up, chum. It's Friday.