1.A person who excels in one aspect of a sport and completely blows in every other part of the sport.
2. The person who the previous definition originates. Was a national icon until his crowning glory was broken by someone named Mickey.
3. A fatass who is lucky enough to have a single skill that makes him or her worthy of not being killed.
1. Babe Ruth was the master at not getting to first base without hitting a homerun.
2. Babe Ruth was a Yankee so he got a lot of money.
3. Im thinking about telling off Trenton, but that Babe Ruth is damn good at making sandwiches.