1.French : the second most used language in the business world. Also the official language used to write treaties because it is the world's most concise language.
2.Also a major influence on the Engish language (arguably half of English words originate from French, and another large percentage from other languages such as German, etc)
3. French fries are not French, oddly enough. They're Belgian. But still an official French speaking country.
4.The official language, if not secondary language in a shite load of countries
5. Me! bwahahahahahaha
2. Words originating from French : Challenge, notice, sabotage, croissant, etc
3. So stop calling them Freedom Fries already.
4. France, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Canada (obviously bwahahahahah), 4.7% of Louisiana's population (go Cajuns!), at least a third of African countries, etc etc etc
5. Je suis français, donc je parle une des langues les plus romantiques du monde, au côté de l'espagnol et de l'italien. (Translation : I am French, therefor I speak one of the most romantic languages in the world, siding with Spanish and Italian.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug