1. To grow ridiculously tall.
2. To play an obscure musical instrument with skill.
3. To seemingly communicate telepathically in order to cheat at games.
"Its not fair playing with them. They always butterfield."
1. v. To skip out on previously made plans and completely ignore commuication.
2. adj. A person who frequently plans things and does not show up, or never answers calls, emails, etc.
"Josh planned out this movie night but he hasn't even shown up, and he won't answer my calls! Yeah, he's greggin'."
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.