"A naturally foreordained event. A state in which other outcomes are impossible. A result which can only be obtained by a single causality, and all other causalities would necessarily create different results. So reads the Kodansha Japanese desk dictionary, second edition." - Yuko Ichihara, xxxHolic
"There is not such thing as coincidence in this world. the only thing is hitsuzen.
giving an item,object, or idea of value to someone or something in exchange for something that is of equal value, or vice versa. Though similar to equivalent exchange, Equal compensation is more economic then scientific or alchemical.
1. - Equal compensation for her injuries was $500,000
For any system to be considered a life form, it must meet the following criteria:
1. It must be able to react to its environment beyond simple physical properties
2. It must be able to regulate its internal environment (Homeostasis)
3. It must be able to maintain it self without outside instruction
4. It must require energy to operate
5. It must be able to, on a population level, reproduce