1. devil: an evil supernatural being, especially a devil from hell
2. somebody evil: somebody who is extremely wicked or cruel (or ]bitch]-like)
3. troublemaker: somebody who is mischievous or annoying
4. person with strong interest: somebody who is keen and devotedly interested in a particular topic, occupation, activity (i.e. Narcotics
5. somebody proficient at something: somebody who has a specialized skill or talent (informal)
6. The incorrect spelling of the word friend
. Often used by uneducated teenagers or people in a hurry.
7. A really addicted druggie
3. Those little fiends ate all the cake! (enter expletives
where you see fit)
5. She’s a real math fiend.
6. I <3 IMing
my fiends. lol. jk. rofl. btw, brb. ok?