1. n. abbreviated form of 'cooperative.' used to describe the 'cooperatve play' mode of a video game.
pronounced 'coop' or 'co-op'
alternatively spelled 'co-op'
2. n. abbreviation of anything that begins with 'coop,' such as last names, eg, Cooper.
3. n. The MIT Bookstore, "the coop"
1. hey man, you want to play some coop quake II?
2. that dude's name is Cooper, but I call him 'coop' in an effort to sound cooler.
3. i just paid an arm and a fucking leg for this book from the coop. fuck the coop.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug