verb - Dragooned
1. Slang - To take advantage of; cheat
2. Slang - To be taken advantage of; cheated
1. Slang - To act or fool around aimlessly or in a confused way and accomplish nothing
1. Well it's about time to go Dragoon
2. I said I wanted to get posted and then I got Dragooned
out of my LDA in Gagetown.
1. We were just Dragooning
around and didn't learn anything on exercise.
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.