1. Attempting to sell a package of TV channels to a person who does not own a TV.
2. Attempting to get the person who has just stated that he does not own a TV to go and buy a TV.
3. Attempting to convince this person to go and find all his friends and family members who have a TV to switch to the package of TV channels being offered.
4. Attempting to convince the same person who has already has a mobile phone with 17 months on his contract left to run that he should break his contract in order to buy a new mobile phone from the cold caller.
5. Attempting to convince the same person who still doesn't want a TV package or new mobile phone that he should purchase a backup phone in case his current mobile is lost.
I am that person, and this is a true story.
Hi Mr. Hopeful Target, I am giving you a cold call today out of desperation to meet my sales quota at 1.53am to offer you an exclusive package of channels for the television that you don't have!
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug