to be used when something needs to be put into brackets. usually in the most boring of maths lessons and occasionally occurs elsewhere. for use in the past tense, 'bracketsised'
- so how do you figure this maths question out?
- you just bracketise it.
to look up something on google.
past tense - 'google-ised'
- 'whats the main ingredient in lipstick?'
- i don't know. you'll have to google-ise it'
- ewww, turns out its fish scales...
- 'did you know that one out of twenty people have a spare rib?'
- 'how the hell do know that?!'
- 'i google-ised it'
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.