The joss-o-meter is a system for rating comical, unique or once in a life time events. The joss-o-meter is named after the human rating machine Joss who is the font of all knowledge with regards to rating classic events.
There are seven ratings on the normal joss-o-meter which are:
- for the most amazing events
bloody brilliant - for that which seems classendary at the time yet wears off with age
- frequently remenissed over events such as "the bundle incident"
- mostly reserved for people you would go to the pub with
- that which is not worth rating
- events which are hyped and turn out to be below par
a bit shit - the worst people and things on the planet, such as George W Bush, Liberal Democrats, the Holocaust and rape.