One of those words you can use in pretty much any situation. In any conversation AT ALL, you can just pop in and say "crapmostank," and people will know exactly what you're talking about. At least in the south part of America.
1. An expression of dismay.
2. An expression of awe.
3. "Giving a crapmostank", the act of caring about something.
4. An expression of surprise.
5. An exclamation interchangeable with "Wow".
6. An adjective you can stick in front of absolutely any noun to add a feeling of stigma to your sentence.
7. You lost your keys? Crapmostank.
8. CRAAAAP-MO-STAAAAAANK she's hot!
9. I don't give a crapmostank what you think!
11. You will be crapmostanked for doing that.
12. You're so rude! Crapmostank!
13. Person 1: *sneaking up behind Person 2* BOO!
Person 2: CRAPMOSTANK!!
Person 1: Tie the rope around his neck!
6 seconds later
Person 2: Crapmostank! The rope snapped!