Adjective describing a stressful or precarious circumstance. Literally, a state of flux. From "multiball," a term that describes a stage in a game of pinball, wherein the player must keep two or more balls in play. Also used as verb (multiballing) and adverb (going multiball). See also multitasking.
For awhile there things were cool, but now everything is so multiball.
Noun. Mouth, i.e. the orifice one ought to be using for eating cake rather than talking shit. From the British slang cakehold, a vulgarity in the 50s or 60s. Now recognized as a very juvenile colloquialism. See also pie-hole.
n. The sense of anxiety, sketch, voyeurism, or general sneakiness that one derives from googling an acquaintance or person-of-interest.
Can also be applied to the strange and guilty feeling one has when deliberately seeking out information on a guilty pleasure (slash fiction, cosplay, a fansite, or Sheryl Crow, for instance). Alternately, it might mean the sneaky feeling one gets when reading the myspace profile or friendster page of an acquaintance, former classmate, or coworker.
"I met this really cool dude in the Laundro-Rama, but I felt so sketch and skeevy when I googled him later. Major googleguilt."
1) The external urethral orifice. In men, also the orifice through which sperm is ejaculated.
2) A location where one urinates. Connotatively, this location is not an established facility for whizzing, but instead a "found" location. A very rudimentary outhouse.
3) A startling variant of pie-hole.
1) I have a burning sensation in and around my pee-hole.
2) The porta-potty was totally rank, so I found a nice pee-hole in that foliage over there.
3) Dude, shut your pee-hole.
Noun. The host of a party who can't stop cleaning up after his guests for one single moment to just chillax. Like a dustpan following just behind a broom to collect the dust. Also: "dustpanning"; "to follow LIKE a dustpan"; "to follow WITH a dustpan"
Ned: I thought the party was cool, but every time I started eating the nachos, Ben kept following me like a dustpan.
Steve: Straight up. Ben's usually chill, but last night he was a total dustpan.