sibling. Having a brother has its advantages and disadvantages. Most of the time, the disadvantages outweigh the advantages by far. Below I will list a fair amount of advantages and disadvantages of having a brother.
1. You have someone to play with and have fun with when you have nothing else to do.
2. You can ask your brother for advice, and he can be helpful to you in many ways.
3. You have someone to pick on (usually younger), and you use them to make you feel better about yourself.
1. If you are the younger brother, you usually get picked on and intentionally hurt by your older brother.
2. You get falsely accused of things daily. Your brother makes ridiculous assumptions about you.
3. You know that your brother is wrong, but you don't say anything because you know he will just argue back and say incredibly stupid things, in order to make it seem like he is right. He may also even try and fight will you, physically. And you know your parents will do shit to help. You know it is all a big waste, so you bottle up your anger inside and develop various problems. Your brother will seem to think that because you don't say anything back to him, that you know he's right. So he continues do be an ass towards you and you don't know what to do.
4. Your brother bothers you everywhere you go. You don't want him anywhere around you. You wish he would move out.
Sometimes brothers can be real awesome people. You feel comfortable around them and you can talk to them about almost anything. But other times they can be a real ass. Then you wish that you would of never met them.
Brothers ARE a chore, I can tell you that. So, if you don't have a brother and you are fine with it, then consider yourself lucky. An emotional, sensitive brother and a cold, mean, "anger management" type brother don't go well together AT ALL. And that is what my life is like. I am the emotional, sensitive brother. It really sucks to be me.
To the people who get along great with your brother(s), I congratulate you. The difficulty of accomplishing that depends on the type of brother you are stuck with. I am one of the unlucky ones, unfortunately. Oh, what life would be like without the presence of my brother... *sigh*
*two brothers are in a fight
; both are playing the same computer
game. The computers are side by side on a large table.*
Brother 1: What are you talking about? There's 3 of them, not 4! You have no clue what you're talking about!
Brother 2: *doesn't want to argue... shakes his head* Just go back to your game. *Brother 2 looks back at his computer screen*
After a long pause, Brother 1 gets up from his chair, walks over to Brother 2, and punches
him hard in the shoulder three times for no good reason. Brother 2 gives him a dirty look and doesn't hit him back because he doesn't want it to get any more physical than it already has.
Brother 2 wishes Brother 1 would get out of his life, forever. Brother 2 doesn't want anything to do with Brother 1, but realizes that he stuck with him and his shit
for a long, long time. Brother 1 doesn't appreciate the fact that he has an extremely easy-going brother (Brother 1).