A term to describe your best girlfriend who eventually becomes your best enemy because she may have seemed like your typical selfish, back-stabbing, slut-faced ho-bag. But in reality, she was so much more than that. Coined from the ever popular and accurate movie "Mean Girls."
Dude, why is Jenna dating Sharon's ex? I thought they were bff?
Oh she was a regina george.
Ah, of course.
A period of the year in public accounting designated by mandatory 55+ hour work weeks, weight gain, decreased sexual activity, increased alcohol consumption, late nights, tickmarks, excel, ineptitude, and uncomfortable moments in the audit room. Generally begins in mid-January and continues through March. For idiots who joined the tax practice, this season will extend through April and again repeat itself from July to October. Busy season can be used to justify lack of contact with family, friends, your spouse/significant other, and little to no knowledge of current events. No weddings, funerals, or births should be planned during this time.
- Are you going to watch West Virginia kick Duke's ass?!
- West Virginia made it into the final four?
- Come on man! The game is on tonight, why don't you come over?
- Sorry, I have some points to clear on these workpapers.
- What does that even mean?
- It means it's busy season.
A moral relativist is one with a snarky attitude and bloated sense of self-importance. They can be found loitering about college campus' for years on end in multiple graduate school programs. If you are unfortunate to have one in your freshman philosophy class they will ask "questions" that are not so carefully disguised claims of superiority over the professor and all other students. Often known to despise organized religion and wear anti-religious bigotry on his/her sleeve, while displaying outrage at all other forms of bigotry. They become loud and angry if you point out that such outrage ironically hinges on moral absolutism.
- There is no right and wrong, there is only perception of right and wrong.
- Is that so? Well you won't mind if I do this.
::smacks moral relativist in the mouth::
- OW! Why did you do that?
- I perceived it as the right thing to do during this conversation.
Abbreviation for the presidential cell phone, the Blackberry of the United States.
- Mr. President, the Speaker sent you a text an hour ago requesting your input, why haven't you responded?
- Damn it, I was out taking a smoke break and haven't checked BOTUS.
- Mr. President please text her back, she wants to know who you think will get kicked off Dancing with the Stars tonight.