A variation of the clout. Done by pulling back the fingers of your clouting hand with your other hand and then doing a normal clout from this position, in order to exert more force into the clout. Was first tested on an unexpecting victim during a tech lesson.
- Argh, you bastard! Arhhh!
- Why did you drawbridge clout me, you cunt?
A variation of the clout. Basically a backhand, but with a different name. Always done across the face. So called because it's the sort of thing a dictator would do if someone displeased him, before having him fed to his tigers.
Best done whilst exclaiming "Fool!" in some dictator accent.
- I dictator clouted yo ass
- Argh, you bastard! Arhhhh!
A massive weasel (when someone's voice involuntarily goes high-pitched during a normal sentence), normally associated with someone know only as K-Dogg. Everyone weasels every now and then, but hearing a bonnet is a rare occasion (unless you're around K-Dogg).
- Stu, K-Dogg just did a massive bonnet!
- You just did a massive bonnet.
In essence a back-handed slap, apart from it's usually done on the upper back area. However, there are variations, such as the drawbridge clout, the blade and the dictator clout. Usually causes extreme pain in the victim (and sometimes the attacker, if the victim's spine is big enough).
- I just drawbridged clouted Adderley! He hated it.
- Yo dawg, I'm goan clout yo ass!
- Argh, you bastard! Arhhhhh!