(1) NOUN: A Residual Fecal Crustation caused by improper wiping, excessively dry excrement, or low quality toilet paper commonly found in washrooms at public resteraunts.
(2) ADJECTIVE: Used to describe a dysfunctional, incompetent or reliably uncooperative person.
(3) ADVERB: An unexpected non-cooperative event caused by or reflective of inexcusable stupidity or unpardonable technical failure.
(1) I think that cheap wipe toilet paper left a dingleberry.
(2) Don't ask him for anything, he's a DINGLEBERRY.
(3) I was going to print that document, but all that came out was another DINGLEBERRY.