n. A pretty cool dude. He kinda sold out and started getting repetitious, but was good in his prime. May come back. I dunno, I don't really care anymore. JD had an fresh style, with the Puma, Adidas, and Pony gear, and even fresher music. Maybe he can save himself from getting too stale.
John Davis was one ill white boy in the day, I think he could come back if he makes some new, fresh jams and quits selling his Scottish ass out. I believe in you JD, I don't give a shit if a bunch a whities think you suck ass, my boys got ur back
n. a strange love of pac-man
Joe's been at that damn pac-man game all day. I think he is a paecrophiliac.
v. "It's the kinda high that got me leaning, 120 mph speeding, (that's) the meaning of a hydroplane." - NERD ft. Malice from Clipse in "Am I High"
n. (1)"Yo, did you hear that hydroplane while the DJ was cutting it?"
(2) "Oh goody, I get to drive my father's hydroplane today! I'm cool!"
(n) 1. an alcoholic beverage consisting of vodka, rum (usually dark), and orange juice. Essentially a screwdriver
with rum. Named for the brass-like color the dark rum and OJ create when mixed.
2. an alcoholic beverage consisting of malt liquor (usually 8 Ball
or St. Ides
) and Sunny Delight
3. a 40 oz bottle of booze
4. a dance one can only do when drunk out of his mind.
5. a penis; a dick
6. An expression used to mean cold or chilly weather.
1. "Monkey tastes def when you pour it on ice
Come on y'all it's time to get nice" - The Beastie Boys, "Brass Monkey"
2. "Cause I drink it anytime - and anyplace
When it's time to get ill - I pour it on my face" - The Beastie Boys
3. I'm going to get some o' dat brass monkey down on Crenshaw, J ...you wanna come?
4. "I got gold, I got funky
I got the new dance they call the Brass Monkey"- "Slow Ride", Beastie Boys
5. Damn, she was all up on my brass monkey.
6. It's cold enough to freeze a brass monkey's balls OR It's colder than a brass monkey's ass.
(n) a skater/surfer/stoner/nigga's penis
Yo, gurl, J's dude is the biggest I've ever seen!
Often called "The Dungeon" or "The Dungeons" n. The underground
of hip hop
; the lesser known, alternative side of hip hop in which many rap artist begin their careers.
"Straight out the fuckin' Dungeons of rap, where fake niggas don't make it back" - NaS, "N.Y. State of Mind"
"It's that nigga down in the Dungeon with them playeristic hits" "Ain't no thang but a chicken wing, we havin a smoke down in the Dungeon with the Mary Jane" - OutKast "Ain't No Thang"
1) The act of squating like a girl pissing in the game Halo on XBOX
2) The act of standing over an exit from a portal on Halo and sniping with a rocket launcher
3) What nick accidentally said instead of Ghost
1) If I goach, I bet he won't see me
2) He's got the flag, I'm gunna goach and cut him off.
3) Oh shit! He took the goach from our base. ROFL! I said goach, I mean ghost.. Ghost