1. Sexually indiscriminate: Having many indiscriminate or casual sexual relationships. Choosing a partner for sexual intercourse without care.
2. Choosing carelessly or without discrimination.
3. Confusedly mixed: Mixed in an indiscriminate or disorderly way.
4. Random: Occurring without any set or specific pattern or time.
A sail caught by a promiscuous wind.
1. Irrational through illness: Irrational as a temporary result of a physical condition such as fever, poisoning, or brain injury.
2. Excited: Extremely excited or emotional
She's delirious with joy.
1. To treat somebody or something with scorn or contempt.
2. Mimic somebody: To imitate somebody in a way that is intended to make that person appear silly or ridiculous.
3. To prevent something from succeeding in a way that causes frustration or humiliation.
4. To provoke or annoy someone.
1. Mocking someone in an annoying way.
2. Mocking someone in a funny way.
3. Just mock someone.
4. It's the same as provoking someone in an annoying way.
1. Hard to understand: Difficult to understand because of not being fully or clearly expressed.
2. Indistinct: Not able to be seen or heard distinctly.
3. Unimportant or unknown: not important or well-known.
4. Known to few people: Unknown to most people, e.g. because of being hidden or remote.
5. Dim: dark, shadowy, or clouded.
1. An obscure passage in the manuscript.
2. Its outlines are obscure, but the object seems roughly cigar-shaped.
3. An obscure portrait painter.
4. An obscure object.
5. An obscure corner of the hall.
European country North of belgium, east of the UK and west of Germany. The people there speak Dutch. The Netherlands is also known as Holland, however Holland is just a province. The capital of The Netherlands is Amsterdam.
Non-Dutch people often think that the language Dutch is German. THIS IS NOT TRUE! Dutch is NOT german for german, but Dutch for Dutch.
"Ik ben Nederlands."
I'm Dutch, I'm from The Netherlands and I speak Dutch.
September 03, 2007
A young person who is learning a trade or proffesion by working alongside an expert, usually for a set period of time at low wages.
The apprentice learns from a master or misstress.
A deep rich purplish red colour.
The cape's crimson.