1. Part of tree growing from trunk.
2. Botany part of plant stem or root:
3. Something that resembles a branch of a tree in structure, but is NOT a part of a tree.
4. F.e. a store, bank, or other organization that is part of a larger group and is located in a different part of a geographic area from the parent organization.
5. Distinct part of large organization: a subdivision of a large organization, usually with a specialized mission
6. A part of a large area of study.
7. A line of a family that is descended from a common ancestor.
8. Geography tributary stream: a river or stream flowing into another river.
9. Geography creek (mostly used by people from the Southern of the U.S.): a small stream or a creek.
10. Southern U.S. beverages drinking water: drinking water, especially from a clean spring or stream, and used particularly for mixing with bourbon.
11. Comput alternative instruction sequence: a sequence of computer program instructions in a set of alternative sequences that are activated according to specific conditions.
part of curve: A distinctive part of a curve that is separated from the rest of the curve, e.g. by discontinuities or extreme points.
1. To divide somthing into smaller parts, or cause something to do this.
2. To grow branches.
3. To become involved in something new, especially as a way of extending or expanding personal interests or business activities.
4. Tto execute an alternative sequence of computer program instructions as a result of the detection of a specific condition.