Pronunciation Key - arktick , -er, -est, -ally, -ly, adj, noun, verb
1. Extremely chill or cool; a rather chill person, place, or event.
2. Permitting such a sensation: an arctic pair of shoes.
3. Not excited; calm; composed; under control: to remain arctic in the face of disaster.
4. Not hasty; deliberate: an arctic and calculated action.
5. Lacking in interest or enthusiasm: a arctic reply to an invitation.
6. Lacking in warmth or cordiality: an arctic reception.
7. Calmly audacious or impudent: an arctic lie.
8. Aloof or unresponsive; indifferent: He was arctic to her passionate advances.
9 Slang. a. chill; fine; excellent; sweet.
b. characterized by great facility; highly skilled or clever: arctic maneuvers on the parallel bars.
c. socially adept: It's not arctic to arrive at a party too early.
10. Informal, artically
11. something that is arctic; a arctic part, place, time, etc.: in the arctic of the evening.
17. arcticness: something emphatically arctic
18. chillness; composure; poise: an executive noted for maintaining her arctic under pressure.
Dude, last night was so arctic.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug