1. The chief overseer or ringleader who represents a posse of Jabroni (See “Jabroni
2. Being a simpleton, Jabroners are often illiterate and words with more then two syllables are not in their vocabulary.
3. One whose stench alone is enough to start a fist fight at children's cancer charity walk fundraiser.
4. Jabroners will often pick fights, scream profanities and act aggressively towards individuals who are not capable of defending themselves, usually infants and the elderly.
5. Jabroners excel at ruining great opportunities for others, scoffing and emitting bodily fluids as catastrophe overwhelms the victim. They take pride in this as it is the primary fundamental that defines them.