1) A total lack of all but a basic understanding of computer hardware, software, and programming.
2) Inexperience or ineptness with or misunderstanding of something computer-related.
3) How one feels (about one's self -or- about what they are working on) when a computer program, application, or device gets the better of them.
1) My mother calls me everytime I e-mail her instead of e-mailing back. She must be computarded.
2) Can you help me paste my roommate’s head on this Rainbow Brite body? Thanks, man - I am totally computarded when it comes to Photoshop.
3) How did I get these page and section breaks so messed up?!? This is so computarded!