What men do when they want to get laid
I lied about the number of women I had slept with.
1. In extremely innovative and ground breaking company that slowly began to (until recently) release boring, generic, water-downed, and de-tuned vehicles to North America.
2. A company; that despite tremendous enthusiasm and support, refuses to release outstanding vehicles such as the Skyline, Silvia, and GTi-R in North America.
Instead of the awesome sr20det powered Silvia, I'm stuck with this ka24de powered 240SX P.O.S.
September 01, 2004
An entry level Acura. Replacing the Integra name plate in the US in 2002. Comes in two trims, base and Type S. The Type S has 40 more HP over the base giving it 200hp, 6 speed transmission, sportier suspention, leather seats, and a Bose sound system. Hailed by popular car magazines and tuner magazines alike. The RSX is still called the Honda Integra in Japan.
I was passed by and RSX today.
November 15, 2003
A word used to express a feeling of excitement generated during an unexpected or impressive event. The meaning of the word depends on its context and can range from disappointment to extreme satisfaction. The versatility of this work enables it to be used several times in a single conversation.
1. "Oh, snap the hoods on fire"
2. "Check out the jelly shake'n on her as she drops it to the floor...snap!"
3. "I was like 'snap' when I saw them rolling this waY"
February 02, 2004
The only acronym that takes longer to say than the actual phrase it is meant to abbreviate.
World Wide Web - 3 syllables
"Double U, Double U, Double U" - 9 syllables
Dominican slang for "Damn!" or "Shit" or "FUCK" depending on how loud you say it
The way Native New Yorkers pronounce there words. Manhatten residents do not have the accent because most are not from NY
Dawg Tawk New Yawk are some ways