1. Used to describe people who have an overly high oppinion of themselves. Usually overly self-confident and/or overly self-assertive.
2. Used to describe a farmer, usually running smaller scale farms. (Australian slang)
3. Commonly used shortening of the word "Cockatoo", a type of parrot.
1. "He's become so cocky. He thinks he's so much better than everyone since he won that award"
2. "The cocky loaded bales of hay into the back of his ute"
3. "The pet cocky sat on his shoulder"
1. Shortening of the word "University" (=College)
"I'm got classes at uni this afternoon"
2. A prefix derived from latin meaning "one" or "single"
"A unicycle only has one wheel"
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.