1. Women love to shop. It is the one area of the world where they feel like they're actually in control.
2. Women especially love a bargain. The question of 'need' is irrelevant, so don't bother pointing it out. Anything on sale is fair game.
3. Women never have anything to wear. Don't question the racks of clothes in the closet; you 'just don't understand'.
4. Women need to cry. And they won't do it alone unless they know you can hear them.
5. Women will always ask questions that have no right answer, in an effort to trap you into feeling guilty.
6. Women love to talk. Silence intimidates them and they feel a need to fill it, even if they have nothing to say.
7. Women need to feel like there are people worse off than they are. That's why soap operas and Oprah Winfrey-type shows are so successful.
8. Women don't need sex as often as men do. This is because sex is more physical for men and more emotional for women. Just knowing that the man wants to have sex with them fulfills the emotional need.
9. Women hate bugs. Even the strong-willed ones need a man around when there's a spider or a wasp involved.
10. Women can't keep secrets. They eat away at them from the inside. And they don't view it as being untrustworthy, providing they only tell two or three people.
11. Women always go to public restrooms in groups. It gives them a chance to gossip.
12. Women can't refuse to answer a ringing phone, no matter what she's doing. It might be the lot...
APCO 10-code for "I understand your transmission"
Fairfax to car 459, we've got a 10-50 on 95 south of exit 150
Japanese engine manfacturing company that makes more then just cars. Their engines are very relible and well-built, however its nothing special to have one.
Your 2004 Honda Civic has the same specs as my 1995 Ford Contour (hazardmobile
) with 103,000 miles on it, yet I would still beat you if we raced due to the drag produced by the 30 pounds of NOS stickers and the 20 pound inverted 747 wing on 3 foot stilts attacthed to the rear of your front-wheel-drive car.
My mom drives a 2001 Honda Accord V6 (proof that NOT ALL imports are 4-bangers, most of them are). It is fun to drive and everything, and looks pretty good, until you slap a sheet metal tube to the exhuast which makes it sound like the 2-stroke yamaha engine on my fishing boat and a 10 foot inverted wing which belongs on a commercial airliner.
I won a race in my Honda, a lawnmower race.
Having a small fuel-saving japanese car is great, until you destroy the engine parts and wheel geometery by 'trick' or 'ricing it out'.
of the United States Air Force
. The Civil Air Patrol performs many missions including Search and Rescue
, Disaster Relief
and Aerospace Education
. The Civil Air Patrol also had ground teams
for search and rescue
, and average 100 lives saved a year.
The Civil Air Patrol also has the largest fleet of single-engine aircraft
in the world, complex VHF
-FM and HF
-SSB radio systems that allow for interoperabily with navy
, air force
, marine corps
, coast guard
, as well as disater relief organizations such as the red cross
The Civil Air Patrol is a national asset that at least does something useful, unlike the ROTC
CAP owns you.
The male sex hormone, (C19H28O2), screted by the testes, that stimulates the devolpment of the male sex organs as well as the male sex drive.
I'm a 16-year old male, and the testosterone is pretty much flooding my brain.
orginally classified as a "defoliant" but the US Government
found out that it is better at killing VC
soliders and giving Americans prostate cancer.
Halfway between the white market
(completely legal) and black market
(completely illegal). The gray market sells products which are legal to own, but can be used illegaly or are illegal to use completely.
, police radar detectors are gray market
items because it is legal to own one, but illegal to actully use it.