Intelligence: The Anti-N00b
1. Illiterate spelling of a hold
2. Broken keyboard spelling of a hold.
1. liek i knt gt ahold o sum krak1!1111!111
The PSP, which is likely to fail, since it has too many unnecessary features, as well as a short battery life and a steep price.
Only a graphics whore likes the P-Gage.
Illiterate Bastards make Baby Jesus cry.
1. Illiterate spelling of a while
2. Broken keyboard spelling of a while.
1. gime awhile 2 gt mah krak!11111!1!!111
1. Illiterate spelling of all right
. See alwrong
2. What someone named Al Right might tack onto his screen names or e-mail addresses.
1. Nobody knows where the braindead "word" alright came from, considering all right
] is a compound word with an obvious meaning, while words such as altogether
are completely unrelated.
1. An idiot's name for AR (Action Replay), a cheat device made by Datel for many systems.
2. A cheat device for SNES, which people think is also made for Game Boy Advance, GCN, XBox, PS2, etc., hence number 1.
3. The worst you can do in golf without doing bad (i.e. getting a bogey).
1. OMG i u3s t3h p4r 2 ch337!!!11
2. See number 1.
3. A par is no birdie.
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.