adj. nom·li·er, nom·li·est Slang
1. Very pleasing to the taste or smell; delicious. See Synonyms at delicious.
2. Delightful; delicious.
1. Big flappy flange flaps are rather nomly.
2. The creator of this word looks very nomly, where as his current house mate is far from nomly in the slightest. His face makes me sick.
3. Nomly is a very nomly word
4. I love the taste of fresh-from-the-bum poo, it is nomly.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug