A rich wanna-be farm town in fairfield county. Quite possibly the whitest place on earth. Characterized by cows, lots of trees, roads that are only wide enough for one car to pass at a time, two stores, mansions, expensive cars, and farms.
Kids usually engage in excessive drinking (beruit is a common game) and drugs because there is nothing else better to do (entering freshmen from this town can usually drink college seniors under the table).
Also, the weekend day trip destination for rich parents, usually wearing pastel polos, with little kids from more populated areas of Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, and Massachusetts who go to "farms" in this town to pick fruit, chop christmas trees, and go on hay rides because they think this is the outdoors.
To be eligible to live in Easton, you need at least three of the following:
1. Drive a Jeep, volkswagon, BMW, Mercedes, lexus, or land rover.
2. Own a house costing at least 1 mil.
3. Listen to dave matthews or some jam band.
4. Be able to drive over 60mph on 10 foot wide roads.
5. Have mexicans do landscaping.
6. Drink excessivly or do some form of drugs.
"Hey where do you live?"
"Did you hear about that cocain bust in middle school?"