I'm Jack Cooper
"Bringin Da Ice" is a term used to describe something somebody has done that is cool or looks good (therefore the person is "bringin da ice") It can also be used for pretty much anything as an alternative to
1) Woah that's an amazing keyboard solo - he's bringin da ice fo sho.
2) He's bringin da ice and owning you n00b.
3) This burger brings da ice.
4) She's so hot she's bringin da ice.
1) The word used to describe someone who looks like an ork.
The word comes from comedian Bill Baiely - who named his UK tour "Part Troll" because of the way he looks.
1) "He's so hairy - he's Part Troll"
1) To be over-rated
2) To be deeply unfunny
3) To sell out
1) Jimmy Carr is so Little Britain
2) Nathan Barley was almost as bad as Little Britain
3) Well I dont see Steve Coogan doing a Little Britain.
1) To act over entusiastically
2) To be able to drum extremely well within songs - yet be rubbish at drums solos.
1) When Grandma gave Johnny that jumper for Christmas he acted like a Mike Portnoy
2) He's no Mike Pornoy - he's really good at drum solos.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our
free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.