A great new British TV comedy show, which started on Channel 4 in 2003. It is nothing like the BBC show The Office because it's not in anyway done like a documentary. The show is more similar to Sean Lock's 15 Stories High - but alot of the show is seen through the eyes of the main two characters who share a flat together.
1) Peep Show is funny.
1) The wrong way to spell the name of the band Dream Theater
- as they are band from the USA and thats how they spell it over there. The name does not translate because that would be silly.
2) A Dream Theater} cover band
1) "Dude it's "ER" you idiot - not Dream Theatre - they're American remember... sidewalks, tomato and all that..."
2) "I'm going to see Dream Theatre"
"Wow thats amazing!!"
"No... not really..."
1) To masterbate
2) To do very little
3) To "shred" on a guitar/keyboard/bass
1) I fancy a wanking session
2) Stop wanking about
3) I don't like Steve Vai - all he does is fret wanking
1) To play tambourine violently
1) Look at him James LaBrieing - hes making a very loud noise.
1) A condom.
This word comes from secretly naming a condom after a guitar player of King Crimson.
1) I'm gagging for a shag. Do you have a Fripp?
"Bringin Da Ice" is a term used to describe something somebody has done that is cool or looks good (therefore the person is "bringin da ice") It can also be used for pretty much anything as an alternative to awesome
1) Woah that's an amazing keyboard solo - he's bringin da ice fo sho.
2) He's bringin da ice and owning you n00b.
3) This burger brings da ice.
4) She's so hot she's bringin da ice.
1) A luncheon meat that can be bought at Tescos'. It comes in the shape of a bears face and has eyes and a big smile.
2) To be silly.
1) Mum i'm hungry. I want Billy Bear in my sandwiches.
2) Its left not right you Billy Bear.