The only word in the english language that can be used as a noun, adverb, verb, and adjective. Variations (Hunk, Hunker, Hunkering, Hunkerish, Skunker, Hunkerest)
1. It can be used to describe a rundown place of living and/or a party
2. It can be used as a state of mind
3. It can be used to describe an ugly woman
4. It can be used to describe a gathering of ugly women
5. It can be used to describe a slutty woman.
6. It can be used as a greeting
7. It can be used to put down a person
8. It can be used to describe a person's ability
9. It can be used to forsee the future of an event
10. It can be used to describe an event
11. An ugly girl on the prowl at a party looking for guys to do.
12. It can be used when dissapointed.
13. Being of the upmost level of hunker.
1. Oh wow, this place is Hunk City.
2. I'm so Hunked right now.
3. Ick, that chick is a Hunker.
4. Look at this place, it's filled with Hunkers.
5. This chick is such a Skunker.
6. (Upon seeing your friend) OOOH, Hunk, Hunk, Hunk.
7. Dude you are such a Hunker.
8. (After shooting a basketball) Oh dude, you hunked that shot.
9. I'm pissed, that class tomorrow is going to be Hunkerish.
10. Dude, Hunk Fest last night was insane.
11. Oh that chick is doing some major hunkering right now.
12. (Something goes wrong) Awww HUNK!
13. Dude that was the Hunkerest.