1. noun. a popular game where 1-4 players use plastic instrument controllers to hit notes that go along with various songs
2. noun. an excuse for lards to say they can play the guitar, drums, or sing
3. noun. a group of people that perform music, usually contains a singer, guitarist, drummer, and bassist. other instruments can be used as well to enhance the experience
1) Rock Band is a great party game. We'll rent that instead of using the Wii
2) Dude: I am so awesome at Rock Band!
Ellisniss MGP: I play the real thing biznatch. *guitar solo*
3) Dude: Have you ever heard of the rock band Enthymeme?
Ellisniss MGP: I thought you died.