1. To have control of your scene.
2. To take charge of one's environment.
3. When a man is able to exert the proper amount of force, manipulation, coersion, dominance, or persuasion to keep his wife, girlfriend, kids, etc. in line.
1. Pedro's wife won't let him have a girlfield, he needs to get his scene under control.
2. Tommy is in for Vegas this weekend. His girl started to say something - he just looked at her and she shut up. He's got real scene control.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug