1. A system created in 2010 to help struggling working classmen succeed in the work place
2. A system created to run in a grocery store.
3. An ordered and comprehensive assemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
4. A coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure; organizational scheme: a system to succeed.
5. Any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
6. A system founded by Eddie. It is described as a system to be successful at success.
Ray is running the Eddie System. He has all checkstands open, and is making check out success
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.