1. A man who's gotta have more
2. A man who makes
3. A man you should never question.
"My name is Bruce Dickinson. Yes ... THE Bruce Dickinson. And I gotta tell you, fellas: You've got what appears to be a dynamite sound."
In hip hop terminology, "jewel" holds multiple meanings:
1. A precious or semiprecious
incorporated into a piece of
line or phrase used in a
3. A nugget of
, also known as a "
1.) "Say that I'm foolish, I only talk about jewels/Do you fools listen to music, or do you just skim through it?" - Renegade, by
2.) "Nigga I know you well, all the stolen jewels." - Takeover, by
3.) "Left some jewels in his skull that he could sell if he chose." - One Love, by
1. A derogatory term meaning "homosexual".
2. A person exhibiting foolish or ignorant behaviour.
3. A generally unlikeable person.
1. "Van Morrison is a froche," he claimed.
2. You eat chicken wings like a froche.
3. I can't stand that guy; he's such a froche.
A term of endearment, combining the terms
. Originates from the nickname of Hank Williams, Jr. but can be used by-and-towards both Bocephus fans and non-fans alike. Similar to
, but does not carry the same country music connotation. Female equivalent is "brosephusette".
This guy, he's my brosephus. This girl, she's my brosephusette.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our
free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.