1. A man who's gotta have more
2. A man who makes
3. A man you should never question.
"My name is Bruce Dickinson. Yes ... THE Bruce Dickinson. And I gotta tell you, fellas: You've got what appears to be a dynamite sound."
In hip hop terminology, "jewel" holds multiple meanings:
1. A precious or semiprecious
incorporated into a piece of
line or phrase used in a
3. A nugget of
, also known as a "
1.) "Say that I'm foolish, I only talk about jewels/Do you fools listen to music, or do you just skim through it?" - Renegade, by
2.) "Nigga I know you well, all the stolen jewels." - Takeover, by
3.) "Left some jewels in his skull that he could sell if he chose." - One Love, by
1. A derogatory term meaning "homosexual".
2. A person exhibiting foolish or ignorant behaviour.
3. A generally unlikeable person.
1. "Van Morrison is a froche," he claimed.
2. You eat chicken wings like a froche.
3. I can't stand that guy; he's such a froche.
A term of endearment, combining the terms
. Originates from the nickname of Hank Williams, Jr. but can be used by-and-towards both Bocephus fans and non-fans alike. Similar to
, but does not carry the same country music connotation. Female equivalent is "brosephusette".
This guy, he's my brosephus. This girl, she's my brosephusette.
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.