Noun, plural -s; Verb, scomered, scomer-ing; Interjection; Adjective; Article; Preposition;
1. anything that is in any way good on any level.
2. a defecation.
3. something to eat.
4. an article of clothing.
5. a person who has accomplished something worthwhile or beneficial to the wellbeing of those around him.
6. any such act.
7. a pleasant aroma, taste, sound, sight or touch.
8. a particularly enjoyable sexual encounter.
1. accomplishing anything that is in any way good on any level.
3. eating something particularly good.
4. wearing an appealing, flattering, thinning or otherwise attractive article of clothing.
5. doing something worthwhile or beneficial to the wellbeing to those affiliated with him.
6. being someone performing any such act.
7.a. perceiving a pleasant aroma, taste, sound, sight or touch.
7.b. creating any such sensation.
8. performing a pleasurable sexual encounter.
1. having attributes that can be affiliated in any way with any of the above definitions.
5. his, hers.
3. next to.
(deriv: ModEng Sco-Mer < ME < OE < L Scoltura + Mericulus equiv. to Scote + Merim)
"Scomer, I seriously just scomered the scomerest scomer!"
(Meaning: "My friend, in all honesty, to express the size of the defecation I just evicted from my bowels, I would need to utilize my extensive vocabulary to the utmost - therefore I shall simply say it was large.")
"Hey, you look pretty scomer tonight, Sally."
(Meaning: "You are an attractive female with whom I would like to copulate, Sally.")
(Meaning: "DAMN!" "YES!" "WHAT?" "SWEET!" "NO!" "OKAY!")
(Meaning: Anything you want it to mean.)