1. A college graduate of Liberal Arts from an accredited university.
2. Someone possessing a Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate Degree in anthropology, archeology, foreign language, geo-politics, history, philosophy, psychology, political science, religion, sociology, ect.
3. One who can articulate their thoughts and ideas through a well-written essay or speech but cannot apply any of it to real life situations.
4. A person all the architects, biologists, chemists, computer scientists, engineers, physicists, ect., think are fools and should to be applying themselves to a career/major that's actually productive and not a waste of time and money.
5. Someone who thinks an idea such as Indian Giving is a good idea.
6. A politician.
7. A party pooper.
Is Dennis coming to the party?
Parties bore Dennis because he's a certified intellectual
. He's probably reading The Prince or The Communist