1) To walrus.
2) Making the sound of a walrus.
Person 1: "What is that walrus doing with its tusks?"
Person 2: "It's walrusing, of course."
1) Onomatopoeia of the sound a Walrus makes when it's walrusing/tusking.
1) To tusk. (Also see Walrusing.)
2) Onomatopoeia: Chkk-chkk-chkk
3) The action performed by a person with their index fingers in front of their mouth as if they were tusks, followed by the sound "Chkk-chkk-chkk".
Person 1: "Hey, that walrus is tusking! I can do the same thing! Chkk-chkk-chkk!"
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.