1. Showing no shame in your lack of regard for things that are proper.
2. Showing distaste for things that show respect for an individual or groups of individuals.
3. Bowing to the prevailing peer pressure of being:
c. hard assed
d. emotionally distant and unavailable
e. mentally dull
f. sexually promiscuous
d. concerned that someone is "hating" on you
4. (In regards to non-whites) Celebrating the "worse" deeds, attitutes, and attributes in us - and giving it nomenclature as a means to try and make it acceptable to the mainstream. (Pimpin', ho-in', play-in', ball-in', gettin' "mines", hustel-in', roll-in', and the nefarious "keeping it real" mentality)
5. Lacking accountability and giving props to people who also shun and reject being accountable for their misgivings.
"It was pretty stank for the new temp to come to work late every day, leave early, not finish her work, spend all day long on MySpace and Hotmail, but cuss out the people and threaten to tear up the place, and accuse them of being "racist bitches" when they decided to let her go."
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug