1. An adjective describing a state of physical unsteadiness caused by mental state, chemical intoxication or illness.
2. An adjective describing a state of mental unsteadiness caused by mental state, chemical intoxication or illness.
3. An adjective used to describe a concept or situation that is shaky, questionable, uncertain or strange in a way that fosters a lack of trust.
1. "Between that uneven restaurant table, and those 6 beers, I feel a little woobly"
2. "I woke up after partying the other night, and i still felt a little woobly."
3. "That dude offered to sell me 10 E tabs for an even hundred. It was a good deal but something about him was a little woobly, so I declined. "